Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Reminiscenes

Earth Hour was on Saturday, and did you guys turn off your lights? I certainly did, but after some tiresome reasoning with my mum of coz. According to her, "It's only for factories as they pollute the earth the most and ... " Well, she has a point, but WHICH FACTORY ON EARTH OPERATES AT 8.30 PM ?!?! Well, she felt a bit bad after that, so she joined in turning off the lights and air-conditioning from the empy rooms in the house (Ain't I a good son? ^^). In the end, only the lights in the living room was left on. So, for the whole hour I just played carom with my sis, cuddled and took my dogs out for a walk and watched the neighbours playing candles on the roadside. (Candle playing sooo reminds me of good ol' Taman Medan days.. sob.. sob..). Overall was okay, as we joined in a noble cause =P


Anyway, today (a.k.a Sunday was a bit enjoyable. Turns out to be that today was the Anugerah Cemerlang and PIBG Annual Meeting back at my old secondary school, PU1. I totally forgot about it till Mum reminded me last night. Woke up at 9, but played some games and watched video till 10 plus before i even got out of bed XD. Hurrily and got ready, before i sped all the way back to my ol' school. The reason I'm back here today was to ask for a letter of referral my very beloved principle.


Got there too early, so I just picked up my sister, sent her home, had lunch and doubled back again -.-". Well, at least throughout the wait, got to see some ol' teachers, had some heart some talk, laughed, and waited some more... At about 2, it finally was over and got to meet the principle alas. Gosh, that was a long wait =). So, successfully got his permission for the letter, and met Pn. Usha on the way out. She kinda seem shock to see me again. Well, who wouldn't as I've never been back for months. =P


BTW, i got a weird compliment or so it's called from my teach, Pn. Habsiah:

"Dulu, bila ada darurat berlaku kat sekolah, hanya perlu panggil Abang Shi Min dan Kak Elli, dan semuanya ok"


Seems wrong to me somehow =.="


To wrap things up this time, it was a fun weekend. Able to experience close to total darkness, played some good ol' carom, met some teachers, remember the 'good' old times back in Taman Medan and Secondary School and all these somehow rekindered my spirit a bit. Just shows how far I've come since the dreaded past. So, all I can do now is survive and take on my own path. Till next time , Ciaoz!

No comments: