Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Delightful Week

Another week had ended again. Nothing more than a blogpost to past the time right? LOL. Nothing interesting happened during the weekdays this time. Since it was assignment week, mostly spent the time testing my VHDL coding on the DE1 board and helped those who asked for my help in debugging theirs :p. Too bad I'm not good in it though. But, haha, took me 3 days to fully complete my coding :D ( If you minus out the past 2 weeks that I've been lazy to fix the errors la, LOL )

So, in the end finished on time, demo-ed and the only response I got from my lect was, "Uhm, Ok". WTH? (It's heck, not what you think kay ^^) After all the so called hard-work, I just got some small gesture. Wow, guess my work didn't shine out like the rest. Haiz....

Friday the 13th

Next on the agenda was the SHU reception on Friday night. Wow, was all I can say. In a sense that it was Terrific and "OH MY GOSH" at the same time. First of all, we only got informed on Friday morning that the event has been brought forward today evening, and the venue has changed from KBU Hall to the usual Shang Ri La Hotel Ballroom. WOW!!! COOL PLACE!!!! But why tell us now? Ended up in rushing back in the evening, took my bath, fancied up and back to college again at 5. Just in a nick of time to catch the shuttle van fetching us there. Phew... Just had no time to take a pic of my formal outfit :p

It was nice at first. When I arrived just noticed that... I WAS THE ONLY YEAR 3 THERE !!! What a damper... So had to 'mix' around with the Year 2's who were there. Somone actually told me "I have nothing to do right now, so that's why I'm eating" :D
But it was cool. Saw many girls and guys of coz... form the other course and intake. Another Happy moment man. (PS: I'm not a perv like some people who would stare at their body the whole night, kay -.- )

Soon, Adam, Sanny and Jega from my class came and I didn't felt that lonely anymore. All was fun, mingled around, gain new info on studying in UK and SHU, knew more about 'The Artic Monkeys' from the Uni Town Councellor, got a totally free 1GB thumbdrive and all. ^^

Twilight's Extremely Contempted Already!!! Also got tempted to go clubbing by coursemate, but couldn't go, since had to fetch someone back :(

Saturday, 14th

Ok, today went to lab and tested my project coding. turned out that I forgot to save my last session in the lab. NO~~ So had the freaking rebuild the coding from scratch. OMG!!!! TOok me like 2 hours to refresh my head and build everthing just like new. With demo coming up on Tues, hopefully it's ready.

In the eve, went to KLCC for the pre and post graduate convention. Sooo jealous on Taylors and INTI when I saw many people, especially girls flocking to their booth to sign up. ARG!!! But not bad, KBU had some noticeable crowd though :D

Best highlight of the day was MY BEST LUNCH EVER!!!! It was at the RASA Foodcourt in Suria. Okay, now try to imagine a hot waffle on a plate, with choc sauce, choc ice-cream, nuts and a bit of sugar sprinkled on top! Felt so wrong, yet os right :D It felt just like Heaven eating that. Too bad that i forgot to take a pic. So going back there again :p The only pic I took was a retard. Look Below ^^


Anyone Need one? :P

Blog ends here. Want to get started on my report for tomorrow. Ciaoz

No comments: