Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Jolly gosh, It's May !!!

Aiks, May is here, May is here!!!

This means that i have only 2 more months left to complete my project. Right now, I'm stuck at the pre-fabrication process, which was supposed to be done in January !!! Daskete !!!! Not forgetting, Mr. Tim Mulroy from SHU is coming over on the 16th to inspect our latest work. According to Miss Chan, she wants everything to look as if we are on schedule. So that means that I have to finish at least the remaining 3 circuits, and integrate all of them together in like... 6 days !!! With my VHDL assignment going haywire on me on the last min, and a paper that i almost flunked... finiding it hard to concentrate le...

OMG... (where's a right Tzuki emoticon when u need one -.-")

In case you are wondering, Tzuki is the white rabbit that we constantly see in MSN emoticons and such. Turns out to be it's from some China Uni students who had too much of a spare time. Creative ain't they? Jealous of their free-ness ^^


Burying the bad news away...
Prom is near, and mua's still dateless. I'm still afraid to ask a certain person out again. It's been too long, and way way wrong to do so now. But if I don't, I'll end up going with 4 guys and one girl instead. No~~~ Really want to ask someone from my college though...

So, openly advertising myself here. Anyone wanna go with me? As a true gentleman, of coz I'll pay for my date's tickets, keke. As lame as it might be, just dun want my last prom to be a small wreck away from a total disaster like the last time. So, signing off for now, Ciaoz!

No comments: