Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Holidayz, Phase I - COMPLETED

I'm finally back from my trip from York and Hull. The trip was uber amazing! I would rate it 9 out of 10, despite the spending of 120 pounds part :p. All of it was well spent of food, accommodation, admission fees, shopping and souvenirs for family and friends back home. Non stop laughter from Breakfast to lunch and till dinner was something that was the highlight of the whole trip.


Did I mention that I got to try an authentic Malaysian food outlet? Got to try Rendang Chicken, Nasi Lemak, Thai Green Curry, Pisang Goreng and Ayam Masak Asam Pedas all together Not a bad deal at all! Totally enjoyed myself with zero regrets.


(picture removed)
Clifford Tower, York

(picture removed)
Lunch at famous Betty's

(picture removed)
Evening stroll in York's Shambles

Authentic Nasi Campur with Sambal Prawns, Rendang Chicken and Green Thai Curry Vegies

(picture removed)
Watching 2 Seahorses make out in public =)

(picture removed)
The Yorkshire Army Regiment Marching through the city

(picture removed)
Visiting all sorts of trains at the National Train Museum

(picture removed)
Firing Artilleries everywhere =)

(picture removed)
watching Ferrari's Parked everywhere

(picture removed)
and finally have fun being myself XD


The only lash back from this trip is I'm extremely tired after unpacking and going through all 500 pictures on my cam. Will update more tomorrow. Nitez peeps!

1 comment:

Setsuna F Seiei said...

I'll save the comments for facebook... Muahahahahaha