Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Holidayz, Phase 2 - COMPLETED

After York and Hull was my second home, Sheffield. To call it my second home would be an understatement, cause I settled down in a few places before actually considering to be called my 'home'. So, let's recap! I've lived in Taman Medan, Puchong, Bandar Utama (BU), Nottingham and now Sheffield. (Oops, did I leave out London? ) to a total of 6 homes! So, is Sheffield my sixth home or something? Anyway, the term second home wasn't even made by me, but from one of my friends instead. So, why not just savour the name for now eh? :))


Similar to the first time up there, the main purpose was to 'chillax' (a Z-Generation term for chilling and relaxing at the same time). With the ol' gang there (well, half of us) we practically stayed indoors, and gamed the entire weekend off. Of course they were some recreational and social activities outdoor as well, but too much to blog about for now. More updates with pics and juicy stories next time, as I'm lagging by 5 posts at the moment. Oh boy, when will I ever finishing updating this blog of mine.... Aigoo~

Signing off,
~L'heure Bleue~

No comments: