Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

makaze no toki

This posts literally translates to "The Evil Wind of Wintertime". First and foremost let me stress that I have close to null sense of styling my hair. So it's already as messy at it is. Top that up with the 15 km/h winds here, and I get to total hair do-over! Maybe 15 is a bit too exaggerating, but you get my point, right?


Anyhow, my usual route home would be up a almost steep hill from the tram stop everyday. While walking uphill, the darn wind blows downhill towards the large open field without mercy =(. But I'm lucky enough that no darn ass**** farted at the top of the hill spreading scent, marking down territory XD.


Ok, the real problem starts there! Since winter is coming, the winds are getting rougher these days. First, start off the day with the typical messy hairstyle of mine. Next, go out, wind blows and Tadaa --> my hair totally sways to one side! So FU*KING untidy!!!! It's like a giant bird nest on my head every evening =.=""""


So, now I'm left with 3 options, which are

1) Get new hair wax which is as strong as super glue!!!!

Super Glue to the rescue! Now I can get HARD LONG LASTING spikes!


2) Get a hair straightener and get my hair straigthened out!

Let my hair sway-by with the wind, haha!


3) or, Dye my bird's nest hair rainbow and become a clown at the circus!

Bobo The Clown is Back!


So, any suggestions? =D

Signing off,
~Guy with a bird's hair nest ~

No comments: