Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lousy service and salad-less dinner

This is one of those flaming posts, so readers...


****BEWARE****


Tonight was one of those nights whereby parents had to attend some society dinner. Well, if the folks came all the way from Sarawak, Sabah and China, you had to entertain them right? Besides the point, dinner at home wasn't an option so I headed out to Mid Valley gym session. Good way to burn time for one quick evening right? Still have to work those abs of mine. They are so puny right now >.<


Newayz~ after sweating it all out, decided to pay Metrojaya a patronage. The lousy sales person who took my pre-order booking hasn't call me back after 3 weeks of waiting. What terrible service! So guess I had to go there again and manually pick up the shirt and ask for an on the spot stock check.

Having both Jusco and Metrojaya in MV, prices sure are competitive :D



Upon reaching the Black Forest section, no one was freaking there! Had to wait for like 5 mins till I lost my patience and went to seek the only sale person around at the next section beside it (which was a women's lingerie section @.@ )! Ish, after asking nicely for someone to help me find the proper size for theparticullar shirt, she went around shouting.....


"Black Forest! Black Forest, Mana kau?!"


Well, a bit embarrassing at first, but I guess sales people after 8 are a bit edgy. Bear in mind this lady was a young Chinese lady! A 'quick' 10 mins later, she returned with the security guard. Clueless as he is, he asked what he can do for me. (Arg, I just wanted a simple sales person to assist me!) So there I go explaining that I need a stock check on the particular shirt for my size. Then there he goes on his walkie-talkie.....


"Looking for Black Forest, Black Forest.... roger?"


***faints***


Gosh, that was really a 'BIG' help! after like a min of mumbling over the device, he finally helps me to check the stock. HOWEVER....... I had to wait for like 15 mins and he still hasn't returned! Being at the end of my patience, I just walked off for dinner.....


With that kinda incident, didn't had any real apatite for dinner. So a simple mocha and grilled black pepper chicken at Secret Recipe had to do! XD



~As per menu~

Well, it looks yummy on the menu right? Yummy grilled chicken, dipped in freshly grounded black pepper sauce, a nice serving of herb rice and an added serving of fresh garden salad~ Such a nice mix~~ But looks can be so deceiving as you would soon read...... 


Putting aside it was already 8.30, I would expect the food was still good as it was far from closing time. But when the dish came, the salad was missing. All that was in it's place was.......

Literally a corn on a stick!!!!


(Start inserting foul words here) 
Gosh! what a let down. So I immediately called the waiter and ask about the salad which is on the menu. His response was:


"Oh sorry, kita dah tukar, tapi tak beritahu kat menu"


(Kindly insert MORE foul words here) =.="
Well, apparently, even the neighboring tables asked about the salad, but couldn't bother to complain much as they were busy dating and having couple cakes. Without any more energy to mutter out even a sigh of disbelief, I just finished my food, text a few friends and left quietly. Oh yea, not forgetting paying and complaining about the food to the cashier as well   (<_<)"


Guess it's not my night today. Gotta work tomorrow, so hitting the sack early.

Twilightz Signing off~
Ciaoz~

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

what is that black forest that people have to resort to walkie talkie to search for it?? seems like overall a bad day.. cheer up and all will be well today.. :)