Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Working Simon

Well, a quick update for my considered long hiatus. Can't believe how time actually flies when you are actually working. For those who do not know yet, YES, I'm actually employed (employed legally if I may add, although it was an actual overnight employment ^^)! Being bream packed for the past 3 weeks, it's not a suprise that my blogging streak has ended. Can't really say much about what I'm doing right now, due to corporate P&C thingy, but will try to update something about my work when I'm able to. =)


Being a 'project planner' isn't as easy as people might think. Of course, thinking and planning is a given part, yet the exploration, research, and field experiment plays a big role too! Trust me when I say this, it's always something to look forward to everyday as I've been given various tasks from random fields and areas for the sake of this project. From impromptu visits to branches to personal interviews with friends, nothing was in the norm of the common code of conducts (if there is one to begin with!). Even now, I'm based here in Kepong for a week to do some learning up and surveying.


Speaking of which, to those who had to go through my weird interview sessions a few week, back, truly sorry about how awkward it seemed. I know there were curses and words spouting out about it, but thanks for the honest feedback. 'We' really had a good time digesting your thoughts! Kam-sia!


Guess here ends my 'shorty'. Gotta go back to work as lunch hour's ending, More customer feedback and relation to attend to.

P/S : I'm getting an I-phone 4 soon, despite 5 coming out later this year in August. Well, I just can't wait kay!

Ciaoz~

No comments: