Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick Update

This is gonna be short and simple. Been lacking on the motivation department lately to do any forms of upkeeping to my blog. Since The Malaysian Game post, I've got like my birthday post, my graduation post, Paris and Germany trip with family post, back to Malaysia post, cny post, and even a lousy joke post to finish up. Think I'm gonna do it this weekend.


My 'play things' every night :)


Well, time for a quickie on what I've been doing lately. See the pic above? Well that's what's been keeping me busy for at least 90 mins every night. A bit show-offy, but rest assured, the effects aren't what people might first expect.


Maybe I should start hitting a proper gym by next month's end. Well, just a wishful thinking =)

4 comments:

DoDo Boy said...

Hey man, does the wheel thing really train your abs?

simonlover said...

Haha..Mind to share a sneak peek of ur sexy, muscular upper body?! =)

Pluboy2 said...

hows ur workout been?

Unknown said...

@Dodo : yea, it does wonders. Just have to use it frequently.

@SL : erm, it's not ripped yet =(

@Takashi : it's good. just rejoined the gym, so got ways to go