Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Events leading up to 2011

Well well, sorry for another long hiatus, but I've been rather busy and sick for the past few weeks. Since I came back to Malaysia in December, it's been nothing but non stop tea sessions with my mates, a.k.a. yum cha sessions =)

(oh yea did i mention that I graduated? :p )


Well, yum cha is one thing, but for some peculiar reason, none of the food agreed with me. If it wasn't too oily, it was too spicy, unhealthy looking or just plain out dirty! Imagine the food torture I had to go through! Ain't it ironic though? Coming back to the Oriental land of foods and you find yourself hating or unable to visually nor gastronomically digest the food in front of yea? Maybe I'm not a true blue Malaysian?


So, scratch dim sum, nasi lemak, char kuey teou and other local favourite delicacies of my list. To be honest, I did savour some of them at first, but landed myself in the local ICU (my room ^_^ ) with heavy gastric and food poisoning. In total, I think i got it 3 times just this month? :p


Putting the small fry details aside, being back does have its good points as well yea know~ No more coffee shops that closes after 7, nor movie tickets that costs too much or even JUST toasted bread when you are hungry in the middle of the night. Everything is just a small drive away, or stocked up in your parent's fridge, hehe~


Christmas celebrations was a blast as I got to go to the new ICT place in Subang. Not as grand as I thought, since they




No comments: