Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well deserved break

Wee, it's been a pleasurous 2 weeks, and I'm gonna keep this ASAP (as short as possible, keke) ~ November is coming soon, and so many stuffs are lining up to happen! Vivas ended few weeks back with a good impression, and I'm seriously hoping for a good grade for it. After all, I did spend lots of effort into this project, and in truth it's even more to what I contributed for my degree project. Well, generic marks are coming out within the next few days, and the finalized marks will be released on my Birthday day itself. Glory much~


Speaking of my birthday, I'm gonna reward myself with an early eurotrip present! This will actually be my first decent trip in 8 months! Try beating that! Anyhow, the trip this time will include Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, and Rome and Venice in Italy. Best part of all, this 11 day trip is less than 500 pounds! So, Spain and Italy, here I come next week~ =)


Last night was our the annual Malaysian social dinner and there sure was many people! Sure that some left for better pastures (no, I don't mean drop dead -.-") but more than two thirds of the people there were new. Would have mingled around, but being isolated for my project for the past 8 months sure takes it toll. Sincerest apologies to those affected by it last night.



Activities moved on to delicious chocolate cakes and coffee at Coco tang, and drinks back home. As an added bonus, I even got to play the new Naruto on the X-Box Console! Happy much! With a new gaming and dueling system, it sure was hard to get accustom to it. But after the entire night of drinking and more playing, finally got the full hang of it by 8 in the morning! SO yea, I actually played through the morning, and slept at 9! ~feeling proud right about now~


Well, don't judge me too much, as I finally finished my masters and have nothing to do till my graduation. With people starting classes and all, it sure is hard to find anyone to accompany me out these days. Anyhow, my graduation is on the 27th of November, so anyone who feels like giving me flowers, feel free to do so on that day itself. =P


Signing off
Ciaoz~

No comments: