Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sentimental Blues

When one lives through their life, it's normally their first and this applies to so many. It's like the first time when you walked, the first time you rode a bike, the first time kicked a ball, first time sitting for an exam, first crush, meeting new friends, crying and all. Regardless the explanations, the bottom line here is that it's definitely an unforgettable memory. The only problem that had always bothered me is, because it's the first time I tend to get nervous and lost of words. This soon leads to imperfect situations where i tend to fumble up or don't express myself well. And for that, I constantly fret on how I actually express myself around other, hence regret comes soon after and how much I could have done better.


I guess I haven't scoped in to my actual title have I? The campus or rather city itself seems so lifeless and barren right now. The college students are done with their summer courses, lecturers on break, shop owners on vacation, Ah, peaceful city life~ All this emptiness got me thinking on something peculiar for the past few days. Truth be told, I actual miss the people and most importantly lots of friends that I used to have.


**Warning, spoiler alert! It's gonna go sentimental from here on out**


Dunno why, but lately I've been watching some shows during my free time to escape from the tedious project work and all. In one particular scene of these shows, they was setting whereby the group of friends or such were sitting in a large circle, lights out, and holding a candle each. During this time, they expressed on how they were thankful for one another, and such. If one would have been watching the show since the beginning, you could understand how much that means and how touching it could have been.


As for me, I'm very burden by such acts. After reflecting on this for quite some time, it gradually became a bigger guilt day by day.













No comments: