Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 Hours left and Counting~

Ok, like the post says, I got 29 hours left before i Fly off to the UK's. I think I would be uploading pics of my activities for the past few months some time tonight as a Gigantic-normous pic update. Good idea since this blog has too much words (even for me @.@ )
Well, like you can see from my FB status (If you EVER!), this is my current checklist:
Checklist :
Hag out with friends (CHECKED)
Shop like mad (99% CHECKED)
Play with dogs (CHECKED)
Eat Malaysian food for last time (80% CHECKED)
Pack my stuffs (NOT CHECKED)
See Lecturers (CHECKED)
Drink College Kopi AIS one last time (CHECKED ^^)
Download Series to watch (CHECKED)
....
...
..
Well, the list goes on and on, but it's never ending. For the past few weeks, one would thought that I would be feeling anxious about going off. Truthfully, I didn't feel anything att. For me, it was like, "Okay, now this. So what?" or "Yea, but it'll be a short 1 Year Programme". Now as the last few hours start to tick by, it suddenly kicked me in my head! (OUCH!!! Sakitnya~)
Hehe, turns out that I was actually overjoyed. Too happy that the side worries were nothing. Happy to the extent like I could cross over mountains and seas! New doors opened, chance to redeem my mistakes, new experiences awaiting me and soo much more! So, I'll post pics of my campus when I reach!
Flying off tomorrow night at KLIA at 11.45 pm. Anyone who wants to join me in the 'Holding Area', be my guest. Call me first k?
~Ciaoz~

No comments: