Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Part 3 - Project Demo disaster

My Project's car
Like the title says, a total absolute disaster. After months of working on it, the entire group wanted to show off the project to our supervisor Miss Chan and second accessor, Miss Sheila Chan =)


Life just had to take a bad turn of events without any warnings. The whole demo morning i tried to fix my PCB circuit. After 4 hours of tweaking and finding ou why my board is leaking current, the answer strucked me--> The DAM 7 multimeter was low on battery. My whole morning gone just like that. Freaking angry!!! RAWR!!!



My PCB for my PIC and controllers (which actually was totally fine -.-)

So, continue on combining my PIC to the com when it suddenly die again O.O. THis time i tried everything from testing to resoldering EVERYTHING! Jeez, and guess what? Turns out that the battery died off on me ! WTF!


So, in total 5 hours gone, and turned out that nothing was wrong with the whole hardware in the first place. Jeez! SO finally got 1 hour of relaxation before my demo time came. We were all nervous as our hardware keep having problems and were behind schedule. Just when we least expect it, the software gave us problem when our supervisor and accessor entered the room! OMG! the software took like 2 whole hours of debugging. That was freaking embarassing as they had to like wait that long!


As if that wasn't bad enough. Miss Sheila was so bored that she actually took my thesis copy that was lying on the table and started reading through it O.O''''''


By the time we were done debugging, she already had read through my entire thesis! OMFG! This was not what I want! Final struck of bad luck was when we finally got the software working, and prepared to start our demo, the remote control car battery finally die off. At that freaking moment, felt like jumping off the cliff. After my presentation disaster, I put all my bet in Demo. Now with this stupid chain of events, my project just flew out the window T.T


Project Poster

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

at least i was there to accompany.. though i wasn't much use there.. not even as a prop.. more like an obstacle.. >.< just felt like commenting on this one